Total Pageviews

1.02.2012

BLIND I PRESENTS…BLIND I FOR THE WINTER ( 2o11 )






It’s been a while since we did a Blind I staff compilation. These are always a joy to put together, because  we all take our time hand-picking the music. Only the person who zips it up (in this case it was me) gets to listen to the compilation in its entirety before it gets posted so it remains a mystery for most of the staff until it’s complete. We definitely bring our different flavors and styles to Blind I for the Winter. There are some upbeat songs, but overall it has  a mellow, wintry vibe and you can keep it in heavy rotation through the cold months.  We’d love to hear how you feel about it. Thanks for rocking with us all of these years. We appreciate you and we’re grateful for you. Happy holidays. Tracks and links after the jump.

Blindi Staff


No comments:

Post a Comment