Total Pageviews

7.07.2011

Get Familiar With: @TheRealJuicyJ #WeTrippyMane




So, I was on the internet one day, and I seen that Juicy J. was dropping a new mixtape with Lex Luger. I thought to myself that sounded like that might be kinda dope, so I took a chance and just downloaded it. The tape sat on my cpu for a couple of weeks, until I clapped it one day while smokin'......lets just say i've been #Trippy everyday since then...









Juicy J. & Lex Luger - Rubber Band Business (Hosted By Trap-A-Holics) - ( 2o11 )



Juicy J - Stunna's Do ( Feat. Billy Wes )



Mixtape Download




Juicy J. & Lex Luger - Rubber Band Business 2 (Hosted By Trap-A-Holics) - ( 2o11 )



Juicy J - Who Da Neighbors




Juicy J - A Zip & A Double Cup



Mixtape Download
Download These Mixtape Right Now!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment