Total Pageviews

5.19.2011

NO KNOWS DOPE | NO KNOWS NOSTALGIA | MAY 20XI





So this was an idea I had back in 2007. $ even made me a cover & everything & I never put it out. I decided to pull from that & make this to give y’all for this months edition of NKD, thus we going back in time, to a place where I was coming up as a MC I bumped the schitt outta everything on this edition. Broken tape decks & everythang! This past Saturday I was up @ my DJ W1shOne’s Audio Playground all day working on a mix of this for y’all but was not able to complete it the way I wanted to within such a short time, thus, expect a mix with songs that are not on this to be intertwined with some of these songs & more a lil down the road this year. Ill drop it randomly so stay TUNEd for that. Until then, go inside my mind/ears & enjoy some NOstalgia.
TL & DL after the after…




Mixtape Download

No comments:

Post a Comment